2020 ICDS Requirements for Graduation - DPB Ministries
Starting January 2020 there will be 2 monthly classes on the following Saturdays:
· February 29th (Seminar: God Moving in My Soul 1)
March 21st, April 18th, May 16th, May 30th, June 13th
· June 27th (Graduation Day)
Classes are 3 hours each
Seminar: God Moving in My Soul is 7 hours
***Graduation Day is 4 hours***
Participants must attend all classes and the Seminar as well as complete 2 Projects.
Each Project is equivalent to 7 classes and participants earn 30 credit points for each Project.
Certification Credit Points are as follows:
Midterm Project: Dance Solo (3-7 minutes) = 15 points, presented in the month of April.
Project Paper (5-7 pages) = 15 points, due by email no later than March 21st.
[Focus of project is application of class content to participant’s personal struggles through a restoration/healing dance]
Final Project: Dance Solo (5-10 minutes) = 15 points, presented on Graduation Day
Project Paper (7-10 pages) = 15 points, due by email no later than May 16th.
[Focus of project is application of class content to participant’s ability to demonstrate authentic worship to God.]
· Participants must provide Project Paper to instructor prior to Dance Solo.
· Participants will send Project Paper by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Midterm Dance Solo presented per appointment schedule with Instructor during month of April.
· Final Project Dance Solo presented on Graduation Day, Saturday June 27th, 2020.
· Participants must become members of the International Dance Council (CID) three months before graduation (no later than March 31st, 2020).
(Membership fee is $80 and valid for one calendar year ending December 31st of the year no matter when payment has been made. Therefore, it is advantageous to the participant to enroll as early in the year as possible.)
· Name of participant for certification can only be sent to (CID-International Dance Council) after participant has paid the two projects and after having become a CID member.
· Participants can go to following link to complete the process to become a member.
· Participants are automatically members for the entire 2020. Participants are free to decide whether to renew their CID membership for 2021 going forward.
First classes scheduled.
January 18th from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM - Prayer in Movement and Christian Contemporary Dance (CCD 1)
February 29th from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM - God Moving In My Soul seminar 1 (At Manhattan Bible Church)
3. March 21st from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM: Choreography/Composition 3 and Worship Dance 2 (At Manhattan Studio: 4 West 43rd Street, NYC)